Last week, in my blog Together Everything Is Possible about the photo shoot and collaboration which took place at The RUINS I utilized images from Yunkin Keophomma. This week, I am sharing the images by photographer Daniel Shapiro. I love how you can have two talented photographers with utterly unique perspectives at one shoot.
Daniel's shots remind me of the scenes in Pride and Prejudice where a beautiful house is being prepared to receive the people after their long stay elsewhere. It makes me think of the fact that many beautiful restaurants and institutions in the city do need to shake off a little bit of their dust in order to welcome in the new generation which has in recent years populated Seattle and begun to make the city their own.
How will our city evolve and yet maintain what makes it so unique yet rid itself of its passive aggressive, slightly cold reputation? This poses a unique opportunity for the individuals who are helping these institutions to evolve and embrace a future that in many ways is already permeating the city. Daniel's photos showcase a new generation of sophistication and beauty which eagerly waits to be unveiled -- if only we will open our eyes to wonder hidden within the individuals who make up the fabric of this city.
Keep an eye on the talented individuals raising the bar of sophistication in the city:
- Collaboration Producer: @uncommoncartography
- Photos: @danieljshapiro @yunkinkeophomma
- Behind The Scenes Photos: @greenteleaf
- Venue: @the_ruins
- Gowns: @belltown_bride @pmndesigner , Justin Zachary Couture
- Event Design/Floral: @kalebnormanjames
- Makeup: @j0rdanr0ss @melissakornmakeupartist
- Hair: @makahmatt
- Wardrobe Stylist: @julietandlou
- Jewelry: @shannonkoszyk / @namikoabloom
- Food/Dessert: @the_ruins
- Champagne/Wine: @gruetwinery
- Stationery Suite: @greyandcake
- Models: @annavina10 @noellejohnsun @diana_jean_o @imsuzijane @rodasfeker, @_myfriendhanna