- What project are you working on right now: Currently I am working on a marketing campaign for a new building going up on the waterfront, a fall editorial shoot at the end of the month, and the launch of Human Sound Inc.
- Who/What is currently inspiring you: I can't help being inspired by nature and the weather- I am ready to follow along with all the new colors and textures. I am also inspired by the NY Fashion Week street trends.
- Where are you originally from: Mexico, from a small town called Leon known for its leather goods!
- What is your comfort food: Homemade pizza with goat cheese!
Curtis Bright, Menswear Blogger, The Bright Report (@curtisbright ) Top 4 Things To Know
- I'm really excited about working with two of my favorite brands later this month- Filson and Beckett & Robb. With Tiarra Sorte (@tiarrasorte) behind the camera, I can hardly wait to shoot this project!
- Right now I'm reading "Paul Newman: A Life."-He was a true Renaissance man - an actor, entrepreneur, activist, philanthropist, professional race car driver, and style icon. How can a person not be inspired by someone who accomplished so much in one lifetime?
- I’m originally from Alaska . My family moved to Seattle in 1996 where I’ve lived ever since. Growing up in colder climates explains why Fall/Winter is my favorite season for fashion. I’m used to having to layer up for most of the year.
- I am a huge fan of anything with broth and rice- Hot Pot, gumbo. There’s something about these dishes that satisfies my soul more than any other food.